My current Apple IIe Setup
- Platinum IIe motherboard
- AUX SLOT: AE Ramworks III 1024k RAM
- SLOT 1: Apple Super Serial Card -> terminal server
- SLOT 2: Apple Super Serial Card -> imagewriter II
- SLOT 3: Empty
- SLOT 4: Empty
- SLOT 5: CPI/Vtech Universal Disk Controller -> Apple 3.5" floppy
- SLOT 6: DISK II Controller -> dual DISK II drives
- SLOT 7: Sequential Systems RAMfast SCSI -> SCSI HDD
Under the Hood of my Apple IIe
My "DISK II" SCSI HDD
Here is the Dual-POKEY Stereo Sound Boards that I made back in 2006
These are some of the Internal MyIDE Kits I used to make for Mr-ATARI.com
Here is a pimped-out 130XE with 1200XL function Keys and a hardisk-access LED
I have built 4 of these machines so far. The 130XE looks trick, but the keyboard sure does suck. I decided to start installing 130XE motherboards into 1200XL cases. The 1200XL keyboard has to be adapted to work with the 130XE motherboard. Awesome machine.
This is how I build SIO2PCs... Just use a standard DB-9 passsthrough cable to go from the ATARI to the PC.
Me and My dad built this "Enclosure" back in the 80s. Works great and I still have it.